Our patented technology allows us to operate at higher production speeds, using larger nozzles.
As a result, we can manufacture nanofiber meltblown fabrics
that are of superior performance versus conventional meltblown.
Compared to conventional microfiber meltblown, nanofiber meltblown has:
- Higher filtration efficiencies
- Lower pressure drop (easier breathability)
- Longer filter life
See the publications below for additional details on our technique:
- Fine liquid blowing: A high Reynolds number, high production rate nanofiber manufacturing technique
- Tech Briefs Magazine 2018 November Issue: Our technology was named to the list of winners in the NASA Tech Brief “Design your Future 2018 Contest”
- High Reynolds Number Nanofiber Production Technique. This is judged by an esteemed panel of industrial experts